*This may or may not be my first crack at sharing a recipe so please bear with me as some of my recipe language might require a little reading through the lines and smart interpretation.
- 1 can diced tomato (no salt or any added stuff)
- 1 small white onion
- 1 small bag frozen corn
- white vinegar
- cilantro (optional)
- salt, pepper, garlic powder
- Drain can of tomatoes and pour remaining contents into sufficiently sized bowl.
- Dice onion (1/3 cup should do) and add to bowl.
- Rinse/ defrost 1/2 cup of frozen corn in strainer under warm water and add to bowl.
- Sprinkle 1-2 tablespoons of sugar into the mix.
- Pour 1/4 cup or so white vinegar into the bowl.
- Chop up cilantro and add about 1/4 cup (optional, I did not have any on hand so I left it out).
- Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder to your liking.
- Serve and/or enjoy!