- Go camping for at least 2 nights (has to be in a tent). This is where my boy scout skills will finally come in handy.
- Drink more water. So far, so good.
- Call family more often. Self explanatory.
- Run at least 2 half marathons that are at least 3 months apart. Last year I ran one and then thought I had filled my quota for the year or something and literally did nothing after that. Thus the 2 and the 3+ mo. apart rule. Also, I got a fitbit for Christmas and realized that I walk a total of .46 miles per day on average while at work. Yikes.
- Make bed every morning. This is more of an aspiration, although I am getting quite good at the "make your bed as you get out of it" maneuver.
- Do not eat gummy bears. This one might be impossible. Can't moderate so... has to be cold turkey. Maybe like 1 bag for my birthday. I might let that slide.
- Pack lunch 4 days/ week. Sensible.
- Blog more. You're welcome.
I will probably be
eating gummy bears editing this list over the next 3 weeks.
What are your New Year's resolutions?